Discover Huelva’s coastline on this jet ski tour. Follow your guide along the Guadiana River, pass a fish market, go under the Guadiana International Bridge, and even take a swim in the open sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to Puerto Deportivo Marina Isla Canela and look for the JetSkiDream information stand, where the company's staff will assist you and check you in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to weather conditions, in this case, the activity provider will look for an alternative
- A deposit of 100 EUR payable by cash or card for each jet ski is required
- The minimum age to ride the jet ski is 8 years and the minimum height is 120 centimeters
- The legal minimum age to drive the jet ski is 16 years old (with the authorization of the legal guardian)