Discover Huelva’s coastline on this jet ski tour. Follow your guide along the Guadiana River, pass a fish market, go under the Guadiana International Bridge, and even take a swim in the open sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At Paseo del Pinillo s/n there is the JetSkiDream information stand, where the company's staff will assist you and check you in. It is also the same departure and checkout meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Unfavorable weather conditions are not in our hands, but don't worry. In this case, we will look for an alternative.
- You must provide a deposit of 100 euros for each motorcycle for the use of materials (jet ski, life jacket, etc.). The deposit may be deposited in cash or by card.