Visit the cradle of the Andes and the Huascarán National Park before taking a tour of the archeological Chavín Museum with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from central Huaraz. The local partner will contact you the day before the tour to inform you of the exact pickup time. Please wait in the hotel lobby.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- For the shared tour option a stop for lunch will be made (the lunch is around 15 soles per person)