Discover how, where, and what locals eat at night in Hua Hin. Learn where Thais go for freshly cooked takeaway meals or to eat out. Get an insider's look into the food scene of Hua Hin, Thailand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 4:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Taste everything from fresh ingredients to freshly cooked food at the most local of local food markets
- Sample dishes as diverse as Yam Naem Khao Thot and Isaan Sausages
- Go off the beaten track and eat at two locals-only restaurants
- Savor Thai sweets at a street food vendor
- English-speaking Thai tour guide
- 15 items of local market food, stops at two local restaurants, and Thai sweets
- Accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with nut allergies
- Children under 6 years
- People with gluten intolerance
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be offered an alternative date/tour, or a full refund.
- The vendors mentioned in the itinerary may be closed on the day of your tour; in these cases, there are other vendors serving food of equal quality.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Come hungry.