Explore the areas of Mong Kok and Sham Shui Po and see how the people of Hong Kong really live. See how poverty and high living costs impact Hong Kong and explore three local markets that are in decline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Mong Kok MTR Station Exit B3Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that in order to tell the story, this tour will be going to the poor area of town. If you do not seek knowledge into the darker side of Hong Kong, then this is not the right tour for you.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund