Explore the spectacular Sai Kung Peninsula, a remote stretch of white sand beaches just off the coast of Hong Kong. Discover this must-see location for those with an interest in nature and outdoor activities. Customize the itinerary to suit your wishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At Hang Hau MTR station 'exit B2'. Outside the exit, beside the the 7-11 store as depicted in the photograph. If you're running late please call or get in touch with the supplier as they may be able to make alternate arrangements.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund