3. Hong Kong Disneyland: Discounted Meal Voucher Combos
Indulge in a variety of gourmet delicacies in Hong Kong Disneyland restaurants with this exclusive meal offer. Choosing from two options to fit your plans and schedule, indulge in a delicious lunch, dinner and snacks. Taste the range of international cuisines from Eastern to Western, Chinese to American, vegetarian and halal. Grab an ice-cream on a steamy summer day, or some popcorn to snack on while you stroll the happiest place on earth.
To use, simply show your Hong Kong Disneyland meal coupon on your mobile when ordering and at check out. Your options for restaurants include:
• Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland): In this restaurant, feast on American-style fast food such as fried chicken, BBQ chicken wings, burgers, and fries.
• Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland): This colorful restaurant is inspired by the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame and serves the great flavors of China, including noodle soup and wok-fried dishes. Enjoy Nanjing beef noodle soup, Wuxi pork ribs and roasted chicken leg with rice.
• Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland): Relax in tropical surroundings and try South Asian specialties such as Indian vegetarian dishes, Singaporean laksa rice noodle soup, halal and lemongrass chicken with coconut-flavored rice.
• Comet Cafe (in Tomorrowland): Take a break from your interstellar journey for Hong Kong favorites like barbecue, noodles, and wok-fried specialties.
• Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland): Dine like a prince or princess on international food, including American grilled food, Japanese noodles, Chinese dim sum, and specialty rice dishes. Try the delicious beef steak, pizza, beef burgers, and sushi.
• Explorer’s Club (in Mystic Point): Explore the globetrotting exploits of Lord Henry Mystic and the Society of Explorers and Adventurers (S.E.A.) in the spacious Explorer's Club Restaurant, where you’ll dine in rooms filled with exotic décor from Egypt, Russia, Morocco, India, and China.
• Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park): Snack on popcorn and ice cream and quench your thirst with refreshing drinks.