Learn about Honfleur’s fascinating history on a comprehensive walking tour that takes you through some of the city’s most historical locations, famous monuments, and hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the best of Honfleur on a walking tour with an expert guide
- See where Charles V built fortifications during the Hundred Years War
- Visit Old Harbour and stop at the salt warehouses
- Admire the famous roof of St. Catherine’s Church
- Learn about the city’s history and modern-day transformation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.