Hike through the Hollywood Hills to a vantage point with stunning panoramic views. Watch the sun sink slowly into the ocean and the twinkling lights of Los Angeles light up the night, and get an entirely different perspective of this bustling city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet 15 minutes before assigned hike time. All hikes meet in front of The Greek Theatre Box Office in Griffith Park - 2700 N Vermont Canyon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90027 The Greek Theatre Box Office is a brown building with an LED screen on top promoting upcoming concerts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing, a jacket, a windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather dependent), comfortable closed-toe shoes and don't forget your camera.
- The sunset hike time may change from what is stated on your booking. The supplier will get in touch once you have booked to confirm your starting time.