Cycle along rice paddies, cross small bridges, and learn about local handicrafts, history, and customs during this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
7:45 AM at the supplier's office 61 Ngo Quyen St., Hoi AnOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Please bring a windbreaker from November to January
- During the itinerary, you will have a lot of stops for visits.
- We will use only a small countryside concrete road, flat and safe without traffic.
- Loop trip never uses twice the same road.
- For lunch you can choose between, chicken, fish or vegetarian.
- Tandem bike available on request (quantity limited)
- Baby seat (for children up to 23 kg) available on request.
- 8 persons max. / group
- Departure: 8:00 am.
- Return: 5:00 pm.
- Tour duration: 9 hours.
- Distance: 25 km - 15 miles (loop) - From October to February the distance will be 28 km - 17 miles.