Explore both the wild west coast and the scenic east coast of Tasmania, before taking in Bruny Island and Port Arthur on this budget-friendly tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. Your pick up time will be advised once your pick up location is confirmed. Please note pickup is not available from Airbnbs and private residences. If you are staying outside the allocated pick up area, or in an airbnb or private residence please contact local partner who will advise you of the closest/most convenient pick up location available.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Passengers can bring 20kg of luggage which will be stored in the trailer during travel days.
- Food is not included, but there will be food stops at cafes, restaurants & bakeries as well as supermarkets for anyone who wishes to prepare their own food in the hostels' fully equipped kitchens.
- Bedding is included, however, towels are not included.