Explore the must-see sites of Tasmanian's stunning east coast on a full-day tour via historic Richmond. Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. Discover white sandy beaches, serene bays, rugged coastline and much more, with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the front of your Hotel/Airbnb accommodation in Hobart.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children aged under 8 years old
- The tour involves some walking, so please advise your guide of any preexisting medical conditions
- If you would like to walk down to Wineglass Bay Beach, this can be arranged with your guide in advance (upon departure). Bear in mind this is a steep track requiring a higher level of fitness
- Airport drop off for flights leaving after 7:30 PM can be arranged. The operator will not be liable if flights are missed due to unforeseen circumstances