Explore the highlights of Hobart on an exciting 3-hour coach tram city sightseeing tour. Discover Hobart's history as you visit important places including the Penitentiary Chapel, Battery Point, St. David’s Cathedral and the Female Factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The local supplier's office, located inside Brooke Street Pier building. Address: 12 Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia. You will find coaches parked outside in front of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Note that due to operational reasons, other vehicles than the converted coach tram may be used