Immerse yourself in the wilderness on a day trip to Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Explore the Derwent Valley, Salmon Ponds, Mt. Field National Park, and the stunning Russell Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 405 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the Gray Line Day Tours desk inside the Brooke St Pier building, 12 Franklin Wharf HobartOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity involves about a 1km walk on a hardened surface