Head out of the chaotic city and spend a relaxing day in the lush area of My Tho and the Mekong Delta. Cruise by boat, visit a bee factory, and learn how coconut candy is produced. Led by an expert guide and small groups of no more than 12 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick up at Front entrance of the Saigon Opera House - Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at https://www.urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive
- Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both recommended and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate