Join a trip perfect for those who only have a short time in Ho Chi Minh City and would like to gain insights into the history of the Cu Chi Tunnels and the culture of Mekong Delta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in District 1 from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. The time of pickup will be between 6:45 AM-7:00 AM. Please be ready waiting in your hotel lobby on time. Alternatively, you can make your own way to the meeting point at 112 Trần Hưng Đạo Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Please arrive at the meeting point before 6:50 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The pick-up time is between 6:45 AM and 7:00 AM from your centrally located hotel
- For hotels outside the city center and District 1, please meet at 112 Trần Hưng Đạo street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- For the centrally located hotels in District 1 where the tour operator can not pick-up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the tour operator for support. In more detail, they are not allowed to pick-up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street, Le Duan Street, Nguyen Binh Khiem Street