Explore British naval history with admission to HMS Victory. See the spot where Vice-Admiral Lord Nelson fell during the Battle of Trafalgar, get the chance to meet Captain Hardy and find out about life onboard the world’s most celebrated warship.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
HMS Victory, Portsmouth PO1 3LJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- For registered disabled visitors, carers enter for free
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children under 3 enter for free
- Dogs are not permitted on site, except for guide dogs
- Attraction tickets are not valid during special events
- In the highly unlikely event that access to HMS Victory is not available on the day of your visit, you will be given the opportunity to visit one of the other historic ships in the dockyard
- The final entry will be one hour before closing time