Experience a breathtaking whale-watching tour from the small fishing village of Hjalteyri, located within 15 minutes from Akureyri. The calm seas of Eyjafjörður, Iceland's longest fjord, make conditions for whale watching highly favorable.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hjalteyri harborOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please make sure you are properly dressed for this tour as it can be cold out in the bay. Bring hats, gloves and good shoes.