Discover the remote western side of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island, also known as K'gari, that only locals know about. Swim, hike, snorkel, and kayak around the island together with your guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tasman Venture office at the Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This is a boat cruise not a 4WD tour of the island