Take in all of the natural and urban Helsinki sights and enjoy some amazing Nordic views on a spectacular sightseeing tour aboard a helicopter flying with sustainable aviation fuel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Finnish
- Private group
Select participants and date
The flight will be operated from the Helsinki Business Flight Center VIP terminal which is just a 20-minute drive from most of the hotels in Helsinki city center. Your pilot will welcome you in the lounge located in front of the security check.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a public tour that has up to 6 passengers. For a private tour, a private option is available
- If the weather is unfavorable on the day of your flight, the flight may be delayed or canceled for safety reasons. This happens rarely and, in cases of a cancellation, you are entitled to a full refund
- Flights are always operated in safe conditions for your security