Explore the spectacular lakes, vast forests, and rugged landscapes of Nuuksio National Park on a carefully curated 8-kilometer hike with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
From Helsinki: The entrance of Kulttuurihalli & Café inside the Central Railway Station (Elielinaukio 3, 00100 Helsinki). When you enter the station from the main doors, it is the large hall on the left. We will take the train and then bus to reach the starting point of our hike in Kattila in 1 hour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of severe weather conditions, the tour will be postponed