Explore Helsinki's main attractions, including the Sibelius Monument, Esplanade Park, Old market Hall, Market square, and Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral. Following your guided tour, you will be granted free time to explore the city on your own accord.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meeting points Very important: The pick up will from 8:45am. We will agree with you the pick up before you arrive Helsinki. please be at the meeting points as agreed time. Your guide with an A4 sign of "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficult to find our guide, please call us at +358 406 796 666. This tour will end at Market Square after 3 hours city sightseeing. You will enjoy time by your own and go back to harbour by public transportation or Taxi
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum passenger requirements applies, there is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- In the summer, the weather may change rapidly (it is good to bring a light coat or a cardigan and an umbrella just in case)
- In winter, warm winter clothes with a scarf and hat are recommended, as the temperature can be as low as -35 degrees Celsius
- It is recommended that you have a travel insurance (in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be quite high)