Experience a touch of Northern magic in Helsinki and Nuuksio Reindeer Park on this guided tour of the southernmost place in Finland, spotting reindeer in the wild and enjoying a traditional Sami campfire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Customers will be picked up at one of the harbor meeting points where they arrive in Helsinki. Your exact pickup point and pickup time between 9:30 - 10 AM will be agreed upon in advance. Your guide will be waiting for you with an A4 sign containing the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty finding your guide, please call +358 406 796 666. The pickup points are as follows: West Terminal Hernesaari/ LHB & LHC & LHD West Harbour Terminal /LMA West Harbour Terminal / 1 & 2 Katajanokka Terminal / EKL,ERA &ERB South Harbour / EPL,EMA & E01
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note the tour operates in all weather conditions and a moderate amount of walking is involved, so please dress appropriately
- Please note all children must be accompanied by an adult