On this 1.5-hour guided walking tour you experience the exciting, romantic, humorous and interesting stories of Heidelberg’s old town. See for yourself why Heidelberg is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with a qualified tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Only vaccinated, recovered, or day negative tested people may participate in a tour.
- Vaccinated people must present proof of complete vaccination protection (vaccination certificate). Full vaccination protection is given with one or two vaccinations, depending on the vaccine. At least 14 days must have passed since the last required single vaccination.
- Those who have recovered require proof of a positive PCR test (or other nucleic acid detection) dating back at least 28 days and at most six months.
- Unvaccinated or not recovered people require a negative Covid test (PCR test, POC antigen test, or supervised self-test) less than 24 hours old if the 7-day incidence of 50 is exceeded in the affected county. Self-tests performed without supervision will not be accepted. An overview of testing facilities in Heidelberg can be found at: https://www.heidelberg.de/hd/testangebote+in+heidelberg.html. Please remember to make an appointment for the test in advance.