Embark on a journey through the dark alleys of the old town of Heidelberg. Hear tales of this medieval city, accompanied by your night watchman and torches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Hercules Fountain at the Marktplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing