Discover Heidelberg's sights during a Segway tour. Drive along the Philosophenweg, enjoy the landscape of the Neckar Valley, drive up to the Heidelberg Castle and past the Wolfsbrunnen Restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the StadtSafari offices. Since the parking situation in Heidelberg is always tight, please plan enough time and get up-to-date information about available parking spaces in Heidelberg. More info here: https://parken.heidelberg.de/Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather conditions, the supplier will change the date of the tour. It is usually foreseeable two days prior if the tour can take place or not
- Every participant must: be at least 14 years old, be at least 4' 5" (1.40m) tall, and weigh between 99 and 253 lbs (45 and 115 kg)
- A driver's license is not required