Discover the Humpback whales who migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii on a catamaran cruise. See these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat in an eco-friendly cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet in Kewalo Basin Harbor at the vessel "Honi Olani." The vessel is along the front row of slips near Ward Avenue. Contact the activity provider the day before your trip to confirm details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If no whales are spotted during the tour, you can reschedule another cruise for free