This Pearl Harbor experience includes admission to the Arizona Memorial, a tour of historic Honolulu, the National Cemetery of the Pacific, the King Kamehameha statue, photo ops at Iolani Palace Saint Damien, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- 6:30am Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street) 6:35am Grand Islander Bus Depot (HHV) 6:40am Hale Koa Hotel (port e cochere) 6:45am La Croix (Olohana St.) 6:50am Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing) 6:55am Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave) 7:00am Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave) 7:05am Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes admission to the USS Arizona Memorial and a guided City Tour of Historic Honolulu and the National Cemetery of the Pacific.