Experience the Night-Time Aerial Challenge Course at Coral Crater Adventure Park. Climb and swing along the course, Savor s’mores over a campfire, and have the chance to jump a 50-foot freefall on this thrilling experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Coral Crater is about a 40-minute drive from Waikiki with no traffic. Afternoon weekday traffic may take over an hour so please check conditions well in advance. From Waikiki: Get on H1 West, Drive from I-H-201 W and I-H-1 W to Makakilo. Take exit 2 from I-H-1 W toward Makakilo/Kapolei/Kalaeloa. Pass Kapolei High School on your left. Turn Left on Roosevelt Ave. The next right is Midway St and Coral Crater’s parking lot is on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The park is stroller accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- The maximum weight to participate is 275 lbs/124 kg
- This activity takes place rain or shine
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation