Discover the extinct volcanic crater of Molokini on a snorkeling adventure in Maui, with meals included. See colorful marine life and swim with turtles in Turtle Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Swim and snorkel with the colorful marine life of Hawaii
- Get up close to Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles at Turtle Town
- Experience the dramatic landscape of an extinct volcanic crater at Molokini
See Maui from a new perspective as you swim and snorkel alongside its marine life at Molokini and Turtle Town. Cruise to these famous snorkeling destinations by catamaran, and enjoy breakfast and lunch onboard.
Meet your captain and crew near Maalaea Harbor for your check-in. Board the comfortable catamaran and enjoy a continental breakfast of cinnamon rolls, donuts, fresh fruits, coffee, and juice as you head towards Molokini.
Arrive at Molokini and admire the scenery of the extinct volcanic cone, home to around 250 different local species. Jump into the water and snorkel with native wildlife such as black triggerfish, yellow tang, and parrotfish.
Continue onto Turtle Town, where you’ll swim with protected Hawaiian green sea turtles among the underwater lava formations. Rest assured a lifeguard will be in the water at all times as you snorkel around the beautiful coral gardens.
Enjoy a deli lunch with a soft drink included. Choose to purchase beers or a Mai Tai, and relax in the shade of the cabin. Or top up your tan on the bow of the boat as you return to Maalaea Harbor, where your unforgettable activity will come to an end.
- Informative and safety-oriented captain and crew
- Fuel surcharge
- Soft drinks
- Continental breakfast (cinnamon rolls, donuts, coffee, juice and fresh fruit)
- Deli lunch
- Use of top quality snorkeling equipment
- Freshwater showers
- Flotation device
- Catamaran ride
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVDs (available to purchase)
- Wetsuits and underwater cameras (available to rent)
- People with heart problems
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the local partner’s office • You’ll find the office next door to “Beach Bums BBQ & Grill” • Please check in 30 minutes before your scheduled activity start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years old
- This activity is not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- 1 infant per paying adult couple can join for free