Sail with experts aboard Ocean Spirit, a luxury sailing catamaran and cruise the beautiful Kaʻanapali coastline to the breathtaking waters of Honolua Bay, one of the most picturesque snorkeling spots on the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip 4, Lahaina Harbor. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Bring towels, hat and a light cover-up
- Children under six are free (per one paying adult). Any additional children must pay the child rate of $74.16
- All members of the party need to be included in the reservation, including the free child, as per Coast Guard regulations
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks, and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board.
- Reef-safe sunscreen (4 oz) is available for purchase onboard for $13
- Wet suits, rash guards, waterproof cameras, and binoculars (available for rent) are not included