Explore the jungles of eastern Kauai and the Kuilau Ridge Trail on a private guided hike. Discover exotic flora and enjoy panoramic waterfalls and mountain range views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Opaekaa Falls Vista Parking in Kapaʻa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- People taking this tour must be able to walk on unpaved, uneven, and possibly muddy terrain.