Reach the peak and view sweeping views from Nounou Mountain's summit, known locally as the "Sleeping Giant" of Kauai. This hike is a great way for intermediate and experienced hikers to see the island from this stunning perch 1,240 feet above the ocean.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Since this is a private, customised tour we can meet whenever is best for your schedule. Early or late in the day offer the best views (though this is never a guarantee and the trail is likely to be wet and slippery from night rains or dew in the early hours).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing