Take an elite volcano hike down to Kilauea Caldera, using the 2-mile Halema’uma’u Trail. Following that, visit the aftermath of the historic 2018 eruption along Kilauea’s coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You can meet us at the KapohoKine Adventures store in the Grand Naniloa Resort 93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720 or contact us at 808-964-1000 to give us your location for pick up or for more information.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You must wear close-toed shoes for this experience