Enjoy a 1.5 to 2-hour helicopter experience discovering the islands of Hawaii. You can learn about the unique history, geology, and culture of the "big island", as you examine it from a birds-eye perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Paradise Helicopters, 73-341 U'u Street, Kailua-Kona, HI. Please check-in 45 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Dark colored shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs
- You must show photo ID at check-in
- If you or anyone in your party require assistance getting in or out of the aircraft you must contact the local partner. Participants must take at least 3 steps up a step ladder
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests (as a result, significant differences between passenger weights given at booking and scaled passenger weights at check-in can cause flight delays and will result in additional fees or cancellation at full cost)
- All passengers are required to be weighed at check-in
- All guests over 265 lbs will be guaranteed a window seat
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated