Join your loved one and step onto a sailing catamaran for a 1.5-hour sunset cruise. Bask in the romance and enjoy drinks on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Vessels depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for an orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. The activity provider will pick you up from there in a catamaran tender.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach
- Come in casual clothing that may come in contact with water