Join a unique rowing boat trip to visit three caves, have a Vietnamese lunch and bike to traditional villages. Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital, Mua Cave, and enjoy panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from one of the listed pick-up points in Hanoi.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
- Please note, wearing shorts into the temple is not allowed