Sample authentic local dishes away from the tourist trail with your local guide. Interact with the locals on the street at a variety of atmospheric food stalls on this 3-hour food walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- It is highly recommended you bring a reusable water bottle on the walking tour, as the local partner is on the way to reducing single-use plastic. You'll have the chance to fill up your bottle at the meeting point
- Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination