Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a full-day adventure from Hanoi. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay-like paradise. Kayak or row bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup from hotel located in Old Quarter Area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Hotel pick-up is included if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem District)
- A passport is not required for this trip
- If your hotel not located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area please make your way to the meeting point
- You can request to join the trip from Ha Long City
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you prefer a non English-speaking guide
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas are provided
- Please bring sun glasses, sun cream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip