Discover the beautiful area of Sapa on an overnight tour from Hanoi. Travel by 9-seater limousine from Hanoi and trek to various minority villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Vietnamese, English
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at you hotel in the Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem district).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- If you're a solo traveler, kindly note that there will be an extra cost for a single supplement
- On day 2, if you do not want to do the long trek the tour leader will organize a visit to another place. You will be responsible for all tickets and transportation fees
- Older people should not do the long trek (9 km) as it is challenging and dangerous in case of rain
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and a hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September-March
- Due to the altitude in Sapa, it is sometimes foggy from December-March
- Bring cash with you in Vietnamese Dong, as banking systems in Sapa sometimes do not function. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Bring medicine with you although there are some chemists in Sapa if you become ill