Orongo is located on the right edge of the Rano Kau crater. It is a magical place where you can breathe in the mystical air of the ancient Tangata Manu or Birdman competition that was once held here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanga Roa. Please advise your hotel name and address.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Wear rain gear (during Winter), comfortable walking shoes and clothes, use sunblock and sunglasses
- Pick up and drop-off is from Hanga Roa hotels only; pickups are not available from the pier or cruise ship port