Admire the raw beauty of the local landscape, whilst appreciating the fairy light image created by New Zealand glowworms. Follow the ancient lava flow of Mount Karioi by jumping, abseiling, and rock-climbing waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Raglan Rock Shop & Adventure Centre (the shipping container building off Riri Kereopa Memorial Drive), 248 Wainui Road, Raglan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Participants must be 8 years old or over.
- Participants must be under 120 kilograms.
- Good fitness level required - must have the ability to hike for at least 2-hours.
- For safety reasons guest must speak and understand the English language
- All tours are subject to availability.
- If group size is bigger than 8, please contact us to arrange extra guides.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to depart.
- The glowworm tour start time will change throughout the season due to sunset.