Tour Hamburg's famous St. Pauli neighborhood and see everything that the Reeperbahn has to offer: from 5-star hotels to drag queen bars and the red light district. Top this all off with a well-earned drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian
- Private group available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Select participants and date
Directly in front of the entrance to the Hard Rock Cafe restaurant (car park side) near the St. Pauli Piers, Bridge 5. Your guide will have a red shoulder bag with the local partner's name on it. During the Harbour Birthday Bash (16.09.-18.09.22) and the Cruise Days (19.08.-21.08.22) the meeting point will change to: the "bowl" on viewing platform at the foot of "Hotel Hafen Hamburg". Reachable through Willy- Bartels- Stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶