Take a trip in time, back to the darkest periods of Hamburg’s history. Visit the Hamburg Dungeon and relive the past as actors portray events such as the Black Plague, the Great Fire, and the Inquisition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Hamburg Dungeon is situated in the heart of Hamburg, in the middle of the famous "Hamburger Speicherstadt", near the Hamburg harbor. It is only a few minutes walk away from the S-Bahn station Stadthausbrücke or the U-Bahn stations Baumwall or Überseequartier. Address: Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Hamburg Dungeon is suitable for children from 10 years of age.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
- Due to special and lighting effects, Hamburg Dungeon might not be suitable for people with severe nerve conditions
- Tours are in German only: English tours are currently not available
- Closing hours vary, check in advance