Explore Hamburg and the surrounding countryside with a 14-horsepower kart and discover the highlights of the city. Together with your group, you will encounter the highlights of Hamburg before eventuating in the port of Hamburg for a photo opportunity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German
Select participants and date
When you need the shuttle, you must order this at least 3 days in advance. Metronom Trainstation Hittfeld (15min from Central Station) We are the last station included HVV Ticket. Due to the "Hamburg Port Anniversary" celebrations on 17.09.22 the meeting point for the departure of the tour on that day changes as follows: The starting point of the tour is near the Elbe bridges. If you come by train, get off the U4 at the Elbbrücken stop. Then go over the Freihafenelb bridge and follow the path to the underpass. If you come by car, drive to Prielstraße. The entrance to the car park is on Tunnelstrasse, the access from the underpass side. You may disregard the restricted passage sign. The S-Bahn is currently not running.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring a driver's license and identity card on the day (if these documents are not provided, you cannot participate in the tour and no refund is offered)
- Please make sure that your driver's license and identity card reports your permanent residence address. If this information is not present, please bring with you a document stating your permanent residence address (for insurance reasons).
- Drivers cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day of tour
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour starts