Discover Hamburg’s most exciting and beautiful districts with your family at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Save money with a family ticket valid for the whole day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop along the route is Central Station, Kirchenallee main exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Hauptbahnhof, Kirchenalle, bus stop 1: buses depart every hour between 9:45 AM and 3:45 PM
- Landungsbrücken, bus stop 5: buses depart every hour between 10:01 AM and 4:01 PM
- The duration of a full loop is approximately 1.5 hours (without hopping off)
- The ticket is valid for a family of 2 adults and 3 children aged 6 to 14 years old. In case of non-compliance. you may have to pay extra
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge
- The city tour is moderated live and entertainingly in German. Commentary in English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Italian is provided via an audio guide.
- ATTENTION: On Saturday, 26.11.2022, there will be closures and traffic obstructions due to demonstrations in the Hamburg city centre. This will affect the course of the city tours, so please expect delays and changes in the timetable, especially in the afternoon of 26.11.2022.