Combine your 1-day bus ticket for sightseeing tour Line A with a water ticket. Book your ticket now and choose a water program on the Elbe or Alster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please present your voucher at the bus to receive your ticket. Look for the large red bus. Main starting Points for Sightseeing Bus Tour Line A: Daily departures from: Bus Stop 1: St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2 (Harbour) Bus Stop 7: Hauptbahnhof/Kirchenallee (Central Station) Any of the 20 other bus stops Starting Point for Harbor cruise • St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Brücke 1, at the top of the promenade • Landungsbrücke 4, down at the waterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Line A Entrance: Central Station/Kirchenallee & St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2
- (or start your sightseeing tour at 20 other bus stops of line A). Duration without exit: 90 minutes
- Harbor cruise entrance: St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1 or 4. Duration: 60 minutes
- The Alster steamers have an Audio Guide System in English
- The Line A sightseeing tours are presented through a GPS-controlled audio system and headphones in the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Portuguese. Headphones will be provided free of charge on the bus