Discover one of Hamburg's must-see museums at Cap San Diego, an impressive ship built in 1961. Learn about life aboard a cargo ship and have a chance to explore all areas of the vessel during this interactive museum experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please go directly to the ship entrance located at the end of Überseebrücke.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is open 10 AM–6 PM daily
- The museum is a ship that you can explore on your own
- This is a self-guided tour there is no live guide
- Not recommended for people with claustrophobia or mazeophobia
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility as there are multiple flights of stairs