Experience a harbor cruise in Hamburg and explore the city from the water. See the warehouse district, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please note that tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are dependent on the water levels. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways during high and low water levels
- Summer & Fall: In good weather conditions and with high demand, boats depart every 5-15 minutes. In moderate to bad weather, you can board the boat at any time and boats depart every 30-40 minutes
- During Winter & Spring: In moderate to bad weather, you can board the boat at any time, boats depart every 45 minutes
- Boats have an open or closed glass roof depending on the weather conditions
- Transportation of wheelchairs is only possible on a large passenger ship. Please contact the tour operator if required
- Boarding on the barge: St. Pauli Landing Stages, Bridge 1
- Boarding on the passenger ship: St. Pauli Landing Stages, Bridge 4-9 (please register at Bridge 4)
- An audio app with commentary in English can be downloaded once the tour is booked. Please bring your own headphones