Fall in love with Lübeck, the “City of Seven Towers,” and its medieval architecture. Visit the Holsten Gate Museum and St. Mary's Church, and see the Cathedral, Heiligen-Geist-Hospital .
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver outside your Hamburg accommodation for a car transfer to the Hamburg train station. Meet your guide at the Lübeck train station.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- "Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information and tickets. All the information about your train journey, including the exact departure time, can be found on the ticket attached to the email sent.
- Pickup and drop-off service is not included in the 6-hour option.
- Please double check the travel details on your train ticket and arrive on time (recommended 15 minutes in advance) at the Hamburg Central Station, 20099, HACHMANNPLATZ 16 Hamburg, Germany. The tour may be cancelled if you miss your train.
- Your Private Guide will meet you at the Lübeck Central Station at your expected time of arrival.
- The 7-hour option includes pickup and drop-off with an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the Hamburg Central Station and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the distance from your accommodation in Hamburg.