Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a 3.5-hour cruise down the Elbe to the island of Heligoland. Spend the day among the stunning cliffs with marvelous views over the North Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- German, Spanish, English, French, Danish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please head straight to the FRS Heligoline Ticket Office on the morning of your tour. The ticket office is located at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Brücke 3/4 on the water side. Please arrive at 8:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. There is complimentary digital entertainment onboard for children.